Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

ListGameFriendsRequest.Send not passing response object to my callback

I'm going through this tutorial: https://docs.gamesparks.net/tutorials/unity-tutorials-challenges-part-4-facebook-friend-manager

My call to ListGameFriendsRequest is successful, and GS logs that I did get back a list of 3 people, as expected. But then, in my response object passed into my callback is empty.  I've attached the log, which shows first what GS logs automatically, and then an empty object when I log the response object in the callback.  Am I doing something wrong?

png

Best Answer

Turns out one of my problems was that the response is not serializable, therefore I was unable to debug it by dumping it to a json string.  Something to keep in mind.  You all might already know that, but I'm new here. ;-)  The other problem was that the gameobjects I was creating were getting hidden (my bad).

Yes, it's sorted.  The function was working fine all along.

Answer

Turns out one of my problems was that the response is not serializable, therefore I was unable to debug it by dumping it to a json string.  Something to keep in mind.  You all might already know that, but I'm new here. ;-)  The other problem was that the gameobjects I was creating were getting hidden (my bad).

Hey Rich,

Does this mean you've sorted out this problem?

Sean

Login to post a comment