Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

UE4 - LogEventRequest + CreateChallengeRequest nodes - unusable??

Unable to make challenge requests or LogEvent requests via blueprints in UE4 editor using GS SDK. Please see screenshot - blueprint nodes make 0 sense and aren't even documented.

I'd really like to get onto a team to help produce some documentation for this product into the UE4 sections/tutorials..... but i'll contact support department about that alternatively.

In meantime - please help me make sense of how I'm to call this Event from within BPrints in UE4.  I've setup cloud code and events using the following tutorial.  I cant transmit these transactions via the TestHarness.... but I'm not able to get any kind of good feedback with UE4 nodes.

My next tackle is C++ - which I'm learning so its going to be a bit of a hurdle to overcome this.  Anyhow thanks in advance!

Best Answer
Hey Dan,

Sorry about the misunderstanding, our UE4 SDK is relatively new and we are working on a huge overhaul of our docs and tutorials for all platforms. We recently finished a set of start-up guide tutorials for UE4. You have have already seen them, but in case not, these should step you through sending and receiving information from log event requests.

https://docs.gamesparks.net/developer-portal/cloud-code/unreal-cloud-code

If you have further problems, or i've missed something, please let me know.
Thanks,
Sean

1 Comment

Answer
Hey Dan,

Sorry about the misunderstanding, our UE4 SDK is relatively new and we are working on a huge overhaul of our docs and tutorials for all platforms. We recently finished a set of start-up guide tutorials for UE4. You have have already seen them, but in case not, these should step you through sending and receiving information from log event requests.

https://docs.gamesparks.net/developer-portal/cloud-code/unreal-cloud-code

If you have further problems, or i've missed something, please let me know.
Thanks,
Sean

Login to post a comment