Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Real time multiplayer game

Hello, I am new user of GameSparks. SDK look good :)

My question is,

I know we can create a real time multiplayer game using this SDK. I want to know what should I refer to learn real time multiplayer programming. Is there any tutorial for real time multiplayer? We are in the middle stage of development of our game and I need a support ASAP. You can answer me referring "pong" game as a real time multiplayer game.

Thank you :)   

Best Answer

Hey Kishor,

We are currently working on releasing a real-time SDK for GameSparks, and we are currently in the process of writing documentation, but are not ready to release it yet.

A member of support team will contact you directly with more information on how you can try it out.

Sean

Answer

Hey Kishor,

We are currently working on releasing a real-time SDK for GameSparks, and we are currently in the process of writing documentation, but are not ready to release it yet.

A member of support team will contact you directly with more information on how you can try it out.

Sean

Hi Sean, I'm also looking for a real-time multiplayer solution, its possible to have a look too? (archery game, need to pass between two players, 3 floats for player position, 3 floats for player rotation, 1 float that represent the bow tension, 1 int for player score, and some action messages for player shoot, player reload, to trigger animations on the other player.)

Regards,

Esteban.

Greetings can i get access to the real time SDK? I'm willing to try it too.

I'm also interested in Real-time multiplayer feature. If there is any tutorial or documentation to help me get started that would be great!

Thanks,

Visal

i also want to try realtime sdk. how can i be a beta user?

I'm also interested. Please, give some updates on this. :)

Same thing for me mister customer support!  :) thank you!

We have integrated the RT SDK into out main unity and C++ SDKs (including UE4). There are more SDKs coming for JS and some of our other SDKs.
There are tutorials for Unity available here.
And you can see docs on the RT APIs here.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.

Sean

Hi all, 

I have a few questions regarding the real time networking solutions you guys provide.

As I understand, you guys provide a relay network communication service.

I need to launch dedicated (authoritative) servers with autoscaling (like using Gamelift or EC2), I do not want to have a intermediary relay server.

I basically want to host my own dedicated servers for a fast paced reaction time multiplayer game, also  i dont want my users to have access to the server logic (hacks)
Do you guys also provide this kind of services or do i need to specifically go to AWS and handle that myself?

Thanks a lot for your help

Login to post a comment