Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Azure account, binary data, fair use policy

Hi,

I am building an app where a lot of binary data (pictures) will be generated by users every day. I have two main concerns:

1) Is there any quick way for me to browse / manipulate this binary data? In particular I would be very happy if I could use the blobs as sources for other azure services (e.g. Machine Learning). In the end it comes to: can I use my Azure account to interact with my GameSpark content.

2) The fair usage policy indicates each MAU should use less than 20Mb, which in my case will be quite unrealistic. Would it be possible to adopt a special scheme with GS, or should I consider using my own solution (own Azure storage)?

Cheers,

Stephane

Best Answer
Hey  Stephane,

I will contact you directly and we can work something out.

Jamie

Hi Stephane,

Definitely possible to arrange something re the 20mb.
What kind of usage are you expecting?

Oisin

Hello Oisin,

Well, each user will be uploading between 5 and 10 pictures daily, which should be around 20Mb/user/month. I can modulate the pictures resolution, but the main point is that pictures will be accumulating, and I'd like to keep them for as long as the user keeps playing.

I could use directly Azure storage to do that indeed, but I would prefer to centralize all the player data within GS.

Answer
Hey  Stephane,

I will contact you directly and we can work something out.

Jamie

Hi All,

I am considering to use Gamesparks as the backend component for a mobile app and I have similar requirements to those exposed by Stephane.

Could you contact me and provide me with some info on how we could enlarge those bandwidth and storage values?

Kind regards,

Eneko

Login to post a comment