Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

C++ SDK Redirected error..?

Hi

I tried C++ SDK in cocos2d-x, and found some thing wrong. I'm sure if it's server-side issue or not.

1. Connected and authenticated

2. Wait for maybe 5 to 10 minutes, the console show a "Redirect Command" and point to "preview-live.gamesparks.net", and then the websocket client couldn't found the server, and keeps showing "DNS lookup fail". And the app is stuck in retry-fail loop.

I tested Objective-c SDK, too. It received the same command but seemed ignored it.

Please help.

Thanks,

Jo

Hi Jo
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We have fixed the problem and it should work for you now.

Thanks
Katie

Hi

Thanks for the fixing.

I wanna confirm if the behaviour of Objective-C SDK correct. since it would ignore the redirect command.

I may need to use objective SDK also, so just wanna make sure of it.

Thanks,

Jo

Hi There,

I have similar issue with the lastest version, but the same.

When I call update using cocos2d ui thread, it never call RedirectCommand.

But when new a thread to call the update GS, it always call RedirectCommand every 5~10 min.

What's wrong with it?  Any one help me? 

Hi Jo

The objective-C SDK is not  supposed to ignore the redirect commend.
We will be fixing this.

Thanks
Katie

After some digging I found that:

Objective c: 

GS.m line 247 & line 297 -->

Only check "connectUrl" when @".AuthenticatedConnectResponse", so it ignore the Redirect command.

C++:

GS.cpp line 139 -->

Check "connectUrl" for each message, so it re-establishes the connection, and cannot find the server.

Here is the log of C++ SDK:

------------------------------

[GameSparks]: WebSocket callback: {"@class":".RedirectCommand","connectUrl":"wss://preview-live.gamesparks.net/ws/120246XkdgNG"}

[GameSparks]: Received new connection url from gamesparks backend. Establishing new connection now.

[GameSparks]: Create new connection

GameSparks is not available.

easywsclient: connecting: host=preview-live.gamesparks.net port=443 path=/ws/120246XkdgNG

[GameSparks]: WebSocket closed

[GameSparks]: Received websocket error: DNS Lookup failed

[GameSparks]: Got websocket error. Please make sure, that you've setup you credentials.

[GameSparks]: Backing off for one seconds

easywsclient: connecting: host=preview-live.gamesparks.net port=443 path=/ws/120246XkdgNG

[GameSparks]: Received websocket error: DNS Lookup failed

[GameSparks]: Got websocket error. Please make sure, that you've setup you credentials.

[GameSparks]: Backing off for one seconds

------------------------------

Login to post a comment