Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Deleteting single leaderboards database entry

Hi, i want to find out how to delete an entry from the leader boards in the database.
Thanks in advance

Best Answer

Hi Egidijus,

You can do this by navigating to Manage Tab, clicking on Leaderboards, then select the Leaderboard you wish to remove entries from. On the right hand side you'll see a delete button beside each entry, you can use this to remove specific entries from your Leaderboard.

Thanks,

Liam

Answer

Hi Egidijus,

You can do this by navigating to Manage Tab, clicking on Leaderboards, then select the Leaderboard you wish to remove entries from. On the right hand side you'll see a delete button beside each entry, you can use this to remove specific entries from your Leaderboard.

Thanks,

Liam

This no longer works in the new UI

Hi Azin,

This works fine in the new UI. What is happening in your game when you try to delete an entry ? 

Regards,

Liam

we just don't have the edit/delete option like we do with player dataimage

Is there any update to this question?  All other entries have ability to edit or delete in the back-end portal.  I do not have a "Leaderboards" link under the "Manage" tab.  Please advise.

Hi Azin & Alex,

Leaderboard data cannot be deleted using the Data Explorer, it must be done either through cloud code using the SparkLeaderboard's 'deleteEntry' or 'deleteEntriesForCusomId' functions; or via the Leaderboards manage screen as described previously by Liam.

New games do not automatically have the Leaderboards manage screen. It needs to be imported; you can do this by navigating to Manage->Admin Screens, then selecting the Import/Export button

then selecting the Leaderboards screen from the 'Import from Library' tab prior to hitting the Import button

Once this is done the Leaderboard manage screen should be added to your list under 'Manage'.

Regards,

Vinnie

Thank you, i found out the solution shortly after doing some more digging.  It's definitely not obvious you need to first import them first before editing.  All good now, thank you for the response.

Login to post a comment