Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Reliability and Stats about service

Hi,

This is more of a general question. We are thinking to choose Game Sparks for a client project and as we see many services dropped earlier related to leaderboards(openkit, scoroid etc..). We would like to know the stats on what games are using this service currently and live to get a solid view on its reliability and how much we can depend on this service.

Earlier I used Game Sparks for my own product and it was really good experience. It lacked support as per my expectation that time and could be because i'm not a paid user as well.

Thanks,

Ayyappa.

Best Answer
Hi Ayyappa

We are currently working with thousands of studios and have hundreds of live games many of which are for some of the bigger studios (please see website). Month on month, we support many millions of players and several billion API calls. We have no plans to exit this business and our focus is very much on extending our platform to bring the very best solution to all our customers large and small. if you would like to discuss further, we are happy to take this offline - please mail info@gamesparks.com

Sorry to hear that you felt we lacked support. Customer service is a top priority for us and we are committing a lot of resources to ensuring it is of the highest quality. We are receiving a lot of good feedback on this currently and do hope your experience is a good one if you decide to go ahead and use our services for this project.

Thanks
Katie

Answer
Hi Ayyappa

We are currently working with thousands of studios and have hundreds of live games many of which are for some of the bigger studios (please see website). Month on month, we support many millions of players and several billion API calls. We have no plans to exit this business and our focus is very much on extending our platform to bring the very best solution to all our customers large and small. if you would like to discuss further, we are happy to take this offline - please mail info@gamesparks.com

Sorry to hear that you felt we lacked support. Customer service is a top priority for us and we are committing a lot of resources to ensuring it is of the highest quality. We are receiving a lot of good feedback on this currently and do hope your experience is a good one if you decide to go ahead and use our services for this project.

Thanks
Katie

Cool! Got what I wanted :)

Support was an issue when I was using it(around 9 months back) and I understand the reasons behind it.

However, I see the forum activity is very good in recent times and wanted to check on your vision before considering your service.

Thanks,

Ayyappa.

Login to post a comment