Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

URGENT - Quick question about binding two Google play games to one Gamesparks game

Hi,

We need to bind two Google Play games to one GameSparks game. Is it possible or we need to create another game from GS panel?

Thanks,

Irakli

Best Answer

Hi Irakli,

Segments should be able to help you achieve what you're looking to do here. Is it the same game just a slightly different version ? For example a second version for another country ? As you can see in the documentation here you can integrate multiple api keys and secrets depending on your Segment configuration. So if you had a single game you could configure a Segment for another country and have a separate key & secret for users who download that version to connect with.

Thanks,

Liam

Answer

Hi Irakli,

Segments should be able to help you achieve what you're looking to do here. Is it the same game just a slightly different version ? For example a second version for another country ? As you can see in the documentation here you can integrate multiple api keys and secrets depending on your Segment configuration. So if you had a single game you could configure a Segment for another country and have a separate key & secret for users who download that version to connect with.

Thanks,

Liam

Hi Liam,

Thanks for very quick response. I'll try it.

Thanks!
Irakli

Hi Liam

I have a question about this topic.

I will have 2 google play games within one gamesparks game to share the same user profiles.

But I will have IAP items of both game, and is it possible that putting 2 google play public keys in 1 gamesparks game for IAP verification?

What about iOS?

Thanks,

Jo

Login to post a comment