Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

How to delete old leaderboards

Hello GameSparks,

a while ago I made a couple of leaderboards for testing and learning, and I don't need them anymore, is there anyway to get rid of them? They do not show in configurator, but still exist in NoSQL, and they don't show up in remove sections. Should I just leave them in peace?

cheers,

Armin

Best Answer

Hi Armin,

The capability to drop leaderboards (and individual partitions of leaderboards) is available via cloud code, you can read more about it here. The example below should get you started. Once dropped they will be removed from the list in NoSql. 

var leaderboard = Spark.getLeaderboards().getLeaderboard("LeaderBoardShortCode");

leaderboard.drop(true); 

Thanks,

Liam

Answer

Hi Armin,

The capability to drop leaderboards (and individual partitions of leaderboards) is available via cloud code, you can read more about it here. The example below should get you started. Once dropped they will be removed from the list in NoSql. 

var leaderboard = Spark.getLeaderboards().getLeaderboard("LeaderBoardShortCode");

leaderboard.drop(true); 

Thanks,

Liam

Hello,

I think the accepted answer might work on existing leaderboards, however, I did the same thing OP did, and then manually deleted the leaderboards from the Configurator, they are (should be) deleted correctly, but I can still see them in the NoSQL collection list, all of them.

Can you please tell me how can I remove them from that list?

3 people like this

I'm having the same issue as some 001

1 person likes this

When we try to drop the leaderboard after actually deleting the Leaderboard from Leaderboards panel. The below error appears in Test Harness. It's not possible to get rid of the created leaderboards from NoSQL Explorer.

"message": "TypeError: Cannot call method \"drop\" of null (event/EVE_TESTING.js#229)"

3 people like this

same issue.

2 people like this
Login to post a comment