Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

ActionSctipt 3 SDK docs

Hi,

I'm searching for GameSparks AS3 SDK docs on GS pages and on Google too. I found only one page. It's describing SDK installation and is not useful enough to use GS. I see AS3 SDK has a lot of updates. It takes too much time to dig into all the methods and understand how it works.

Any docs or examples would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Irakli

Best Answer

Thanks Liam,

I made it work and it took several hours (I'm not class one coder). Wrapping my head around might take almost no time with a little bit more code provided in example. The methods differ from other AS SDK's I used earlier. I see there's a lot of info on Unity SDK. Just a little more info for AS users will be nice. Just a suggestion. :)

Regards!

HiĀ Irakli,

The SDK Setup page should be enough to get you up and running, it provides an example of sending a request/response/message so once you wrap your head around this you should be fine. The SDK works as gateway between your project and Gamesparks, it provides you with all the code you need to send messages back and forth.

As with our other SDKs this is auto-generated from our server code, and all request/response/messages types are available to give you full auto complete in your preferred IDE. Combine this with your own logic in game and you should be able to accomplish what you need.

Thanks,

Liam

Answer

Thanks Liam,

I made it work and it took several hours (I'm not class one coder). Wrapping my head around might take almost no time with a little bit more code provided in example. The methods differ from other AS SDK's I used earlier. I see there's a lot of info on Unity SDK. Just a little more info for AS users will be nice. Just a suggestion. :)

Regards!

Login to post a comment