Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

how do i make a virtual good non consumable?

Hi guys, 

how exactly do I make virtual goods non consumable? I'd like to reward clients with outfit unlocks on level ups or just have them for purchase one time and the client can reuse them as much as they like.. 

Also I notice there is a tag section when creating the good, is that for categorizing the goods within the shop section of the game platform? if so how do i set that up??

thanks in advance!!

Best Answer

Hi Lord,

It would be possible for you to achieve this by creating a custom cloud event that when triggered by a level upgrade will reward the player with the virtual good of your choice, You could do this a couple of ways, you could have the item visible in your store but not buyable until the player hits the required level or just insert it directly into a players inventory as a reward when they hit the required level.

Thanks

Katie

2 people have this question
1 Comment

Answer

Hi Lord,

It would be possible for you to achieve this by creating a custom cloud event that when triggered by a level upgrade will reward the player with the virtual good of your choice, You could do this a couple of ways, you could have the item visible in your store but not buyable until the player hits the required level or just insert it directly into a players inventory as a reward when they hit the required level.

Thanks

Katie