Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

How to Delete User-Uploaded Files?

As far as I can tell, there is no way to delete files that have been uploaded by a user via GetUploadUrlRequest. Since there is a limited upload quota per user, this means that users will never be able to replace uploaded data. I would like to use this feature for uploading crash logs, but without a way to delete old uploads, this isn't really doable. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Best Answer

Hi Fries

Sorry, my mistake. I did mean 6/7, but this will actually be released today. I'll drop you a note along with a link to the documentation when the release is out

Gabriel

Hi Benjamin,
Currently it's not possible to access and modify a users uploads but we are looking to add this functionality in the near future.

Thanks

Liam

When exactly do you plan to add this functionality?

Hi Leonids

We plan to add the ability to delete uploaded files in the release due next week. (w/c 6/6/2015)

Gabriel

Has this release already come out or is the date moved? (or did you mean July 6th?)

Answer

Hi Fries

Sorry, my mistake. I did mean 6/7, but this will actually be released today. I'll drop you a note along with a link to the documentation when the release is out

Gabriel

That would be great. Thank you for supportĀ 

Login to post a comment