Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

[Unity] Cant grab My Custom SDK

When i click the "Get My Custom SDK" in Unity it cant grab it because of the 500 server error saying Filename Unknown.

any help would be great, Thank!

Debug log:

https://portal.gamesparks.net/sdk/[my api key]/[my api secret]/GameSparksCustomSDK.cs
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
GameSparksRestApi:getApi() (at Assets/GameSparks/Editor/GameSparksRestApi.cs:55)
GameSparksSettingsEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/GameSparks/Editor/GameSparksSettingsEditor.cs:98)
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Server Error.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
GameSparksRestApi:getApi() (at Assets/GameSparks/Editor/GameSparksRestApi.cs:61)
GameSparksSettingsEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/GameSparks/Editor/GameSparksSettingsEditor.cs:98)
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

Best Answer
It works for me now. Thanks Oisin.

1 person has this question

Hi Steven,

As per the ticket you logged.

Can you please remove the SDK from your project and download the latest version here please?

Thanks,

Oisin

I'm having this issue as well. I already have the latest version. Is it because some cloud code fails to compile into the cs file?

Hi Davendra,

Since my previous reply we have discovered an issue with the "get my custom SDK" function.

A fix is in the works, I will update this thread when it is done.

Thanks,

Oisin.

Answer
It works for me now. Thanks Oisin.

Thanks a lot! it works for me now!

Login to post a comment