Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

How to authenticate a player using their Google+ account in Unity

Hello,

I saw your tutorial for How to authenticate a player using their Google+ account, but I dont find how to get the client code in Unity,

Any Help?

Best Answer

I think you have to use a plugin to retrieve the token,

I was actually using this one Android Native Plugin to retrieve the token but i still have problem to authenticate on GameSparks (but i was able to retrieve the token correctly).

You can even use this playgameservices, it's the official plugin for unity and it's free, but you have to implement your logic to retrieve the token, actually is not implemented. You can read something about it here

Hope this could help

1 person has this question

Hi Luis

Could you elaborate a little please?

Do you mean the google+ user ID?

Thanks

Sorry, I dont find how to get the token in Unity from Google to authenticate with Gamespark

Answer

I think you have to use a plugin to retrieve the token,

I was actually using this one Android Native Plugin to retrieve the token but i still have problem to authenticate on GameSparks (but i was able to retrieve the token correctly).

You can even use this playgameservices, it's the official plugin for unity and it's free, but you have to implement your logic to retrieve the token, actually is not implemented. You can read something about it here

Hope this could help

Hi Andrea,

Im using too that plugin and I retrieve the token but I have problem to with GamesParks, you coudl resolve the authetication problem with GamesPArks?

Login to post a comment