Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Push Notifications and

Using Unity and GS for push notifications.

I have push notifications working when I compile directly to a device. However, when I pull the build via Apple's New TestFlight I can't seem to get any of my push notifications.

From everything I have read it sounds like we are running into certificate issues. I have the production push certificate set up in GS and on Apples site, but we are not ready to release so the title so it has not been approved for release.

Best Answer
Hey Joseph,

This is a pretty common problem with Testflight, the problem is usually that you need a production push certificate instead of an AdHoc certificate, though you already have one of those.
Another problem might be that you have not removed sandbox mode from the push notification url. Have you tried this?

-Sean

3 people have this question
1 Comment

Answer
Hey Joseph,

This is a pretty common problem with Testflight, the problem is usually that you need a production push certificate instead of an AdHoc certificate, though you already have one of those.
Another problem might be that you have not removed sandbox mode from the push notification url. Have you tried this?

-Sean

Login to post a comment