Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Concurrent login

I'd like to detect when a user login with the same account from multiple devices. I want to notify all the devices connected (except the last the logged in) about this situation, so to lock the game and ask the user to re-login to unlock the game on one device (causing the lock on the other devices) or to logout.

We need this to avoid wrong data to be sent to GameSparks.

What happens than a user login from multiple device at the same time?

GameSpark will keep the connection on, or will automatically logout the other devices?

There is already a notification sent for this?

Thanks

Best Answer

Based on my experience with our current project, if the same player login (our app uses facebook login) on multiple devices, GS keeps all the devices actives. There's no disconnect. 

As for data integrity, our application architecture is built to support multiple connections from the same account. All the player data is kept in GS with every client having its own runtime data cache invalidated by cloud code calling Spark.sendMessageExt(). This design is maybe not applicable for your app.

3 people have this question

Answer

Based on my experience with our current project, if the same player login (our app uses facebook login) on multiple devices, GS keeps all the devices actives. There's no disconnect. 

As for data integrity, our application architecture is built to support multiple connections from the same account. All the player data is kept in GS with every client having its own runtime data cache invalidated by cloud code calling Spark.sendMessageExt(). This design is maybe not applicable for your app.

Thank you Christian,

this info is very useful to properly plan the way to manage the data on multiple devices.

Then I'll sent manually specific notifications to handle it properly.