Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Getting call times for performance

Hi all,

We are starting to write more substantial cloud code logic and I need to be able to get a deeper view into call times.  We can discover this through client side analytics but i'm wondering if there are plans to extend the analytics performance overview to include call times per module/method?

Using a client side method will provide fuzzy results due to latency.

Thanks!

- Toby.

Best Answer

Hi Toby

We do record all request times, as well as module execution times ( we don't go down to the function level though)

We will be adding this to the custom analytics charts in the near future. The work is planned but not scheduled at this point.

Gabriel

Answer

Hi Toby

We do record all request times, as well as module execution times ( we don't go down to the function level though)

We will be adding this to the custom analytics charts in the near future. The work is planned but not scheduled at this point.

Gabriel

Thanks Gabriel - seeing individual request times would be valuable as we already have requests that vary from simple to far more complex. This is also a critical measure for us as we scale up. We'd definitely need to see this before a world wide launch so we can optimize as necessary.

- Toby

Hello Gabriel

Is this feature is present now in analytics ? Where I can find it ?

Thank you !

Bumping this question as it's relevant to me now.

Is there a way to see average javascript execution time for each separate scriupt?

Login to post a comment