Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Writing cloud code offline

Hi, I'm wondering, is it possible to write cloud code on my machine and then upload all the files when I'm finished? Some reasons for doing this:

1. Version control support

2. Using preferred text editor. This is still possible but I need to paste everything from text editor to online editor, which is annoying.

Best Answer

Hi Samuel, we have recently added this feature, you can sync directly from github or you can import / export your code to raw js files.

Keep in mind however, that any code written for an event that hasn't been created yet, wont be imported until the event exists.

Shane

Answer

Hi Samuel, we have recently added this feature, you can sync directly from github or you can import / export your code to raw js files.

Keep in mind however, that any code written for an event that hasn't been created yet, wont be imported until the event exists.

Shane

I don't have an export button in my Cloud Code menu, just GitHub and Import.  Did something change?

Nevermind my question.  The Export button appears after you add code to an event.  I was first under the impression that there was already code there to export and customize, but that's not the case.

Login to post a comment