Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Delete all leaderboard entries

During testing a created some leaderboard entries that are actually impossible to achieve in my game so I want to delete them but cant seem to see how. 

Best Answer

Hi Molvia,

This can be accomplished via the Manage tab in the portal. select Dynamic Leaderboards and you will be presented with a list of your current leaderboards.

You can then delete all or specific entries.

Thanks.

Oisin.

2 people have this question

If I go to NoSQL and select my leaderboard then click find I can see the entries but there is no option to delete them like shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XhK-FJrwH8

Hi Will Brett,

Currently there is no way to drop all leaderboard entries. We will be releasing that in an upcoming update. Keep an eye out for the update post by us in the forums.

Jamie

But it shows that you can do it in the video tutorial?

Hi Will, 

We did support doing this before but it caused a lot of issues with data linked to the leaderboard information suddenly becoming unlinked and generating errors. The new way we have developed will remove leaderboard entries in a more correct manner.

Shane

Thanks for letting me know Shane. Looking forward to the new update. Is there an ETA on it?

Hi

I also have the same question:) Is there a way to delete entries in a leaderboard?

many thanks

Answer

Hi Molvia,

This can be accomplished via the Manage tab in the portal. select Dynamic Leaderboards and you will be presented with a list of your current leaderboards.

You can then delete all or specific entries.

Thanks.

Oisin.

Hi! I tried to delete leaderboard entries with the solution posted here, but the Manage tab only has the "Admin Screens" option.

Hey Eduardo,

This could be that as a collaborator you don't have access to the manage-screens. Are you the owner of the game?

Sean

You're right, I'm not the owner. In order to achieve this, I had to create another game from scratch (with me as owner), and now I see the Leadeboard and Players sections :)

This is not a solution I would like to repeat again and again though. Is there any way that collaborators can see these manage-screens?

Hi Eduardo,

Collaborators can see these screens when the correct access rights have been set up by the owner. Below is an example of how to allow a certain collaborator group view these screens. Is there any reason you couldn't get the owner to grant you the correct rights to see the game ?

Thanks,

Liam

Well first, I didn't know I had to be granted the permissions, and second, we work on the game on different schedules (in different countries), so it was difficult to get in touch with him at that time.

Thanks for your support!

Hi Eduardo,

No problem, glad to hear it makes sense to you now.

Thanks,

Liam

Hello, 

Followup on this question. Is there a way to delete all entries from a partitioned leaderboard?

(I mean, delete all entries in a leaderboard, not only in the partition)

Thanks

Nitay

Login to post a comment