Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

For schdule Push notification

I am new to gamespark and i am integrating this in also my game first time . My gave have functionality that every day or after every 24 hour, i will send push notification to every available user in database . that push notification will contain that day's higher scorer. and that player id too .

Best Answer

You can create a collection of player id's when ever a player registers for your game.

If you want to schedule for regular time intervals you can create a module in System category. These will execute at the selected interval. [Go to Configurator -> Cloud Code -> System]

Other option is to create a scheduler with SparkScheduler and fire the notification.

For sending a message use this Spark.sendMessage

Hope it gives you a path to start.

You can create a collection of player id's when ever a player registers for your game.

If you want to schedule for regular time intervals you can create a module in System category. These will execute at the selected interval. [Go to Configurator -> Cloud Code -> System]

Other option is to create a scheduler with SparkScheduler and fire the notification.

Answer

thank you for answer and your time to take look on that .. :)

May you write sample cloud code for pushnotification of highest score .

it will be helpfull for me.
 Thanx