Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

In app purchase example (unity) ?

Hello, we are nearing launching a game and I would like to implement a IAP system for it but I lack the necesary knowledge to do this. I've set up everything in the Test Harness (from you example with 'hearts') but from there... I'm a bit lost. Could someone give me a hint how to at least start builing a store ? I don't want anything complicated, just a store where one can buy some coins and with those coins he can buy other things in the game. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks !

Best Answer

Hi Clau,

We have a couple of guides relating to the virtual goods in the documentation site. The two relevant pages are Virtual Goods and How to do In-App - Purchases. You can also access Virtual Goods information through Cloud Code using SparkVirtualGood.

To process payments of real currency for in game items however, you will need to implement the in-app purchase sdk of the platform you are building your game for.

Shane

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Clau,

We have a couple of guides relating to the virtual goods in the documentation site. The two relevant pages are Virtual Goods and How to do In-App - Purchases. You can also access Virtual Goods information through Cloud Code using SparkVirtualGood.

To process payments of real currency for in game items however, you will need to implement the in-app purchase sdk of the platform you are building your game for.

Shane

Login to post a comment