Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

How to reset leaderboards

I simply can't find a way to get rid of old leaderboard data? I've cleared the running totals, but the leaderboard data stays. It's almost impossible to test leaderboards when they're full of old crud.

Also, I have a bunch of leaderboard collections that were created while testing that I don't need anymore - how can get rid of these?

Best Answer

Hi Baris,

Since this topic was posted we have added the functionality to allow users to do this. You can do it a few ways, the first way is in the manage screen. If you click on Manage in the portal, then leaderboards you'll be presented with a list of your current leaderboards, you can then click on the edit icon to load the entries of the chosen leaderboards and finally click on "Delete All Entries" to clear the leaderboard, you will also receive a prompt asking if you'd like to delete the running total data too.

You can also drop a leaderboard and its running total using SparkLeaderboard in Cloud Code, you can read more about this here. If you have any further questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Liam

2 people have this question

Hi Niels,

Currently there is no standard way of doing this.

However, I will send you an email regarding the matter shortly.

Oisin .

I'd need the same info.

Thanks

Oisin, can you also send me the info for resetting a leaderboard data manually? Thanks

Answer

Hi Baris,

Since this topic was posted we have added the functionality to allow users to do this. You can do it a few ways, the first way is in the manage screen. If you click on Manage in the portal, then leaderboards you'll be presented with a list of your current leaderboards, you can then click on the edit icon to load the entries of the chosen leaderboards and finally click on "Delete All Entries" to clear the leaderboard, you will also receive a prompt asking if you'd like to delete the running total data too.

You can also drop a leaderboard and its running total using SparkLeaderboard in Cloud Code, you can read more about this here. If you have any further questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Liam

Great, thanks!

Hello, Someone please guide me to reset the leaderboard through events? I need to run contests that last for an hour and periodically as such. I want to control the leaderboard through events.

Thanks.

Hi Karthirick!

We have an excellent guide here on time based leaderboards, which should suit your projects needs

Thanks,
-Dave

Login to post a comment