Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Sharing Player Data Between Games, Or Cross-Game Promotion

Kind of a very specific thing, but it's something we're interested in doing with our backend: if we have more than one game in GameSparks, is it possible to share player data between those games or at least detect whether a player in GameA has also played GameB?

Ideally, we'd like to be able to see, when a player opens GameB for the first time, that they've played GameA before, and as a result reward them with a special item or some currency or something like that.

Best Answer

Hey Clark

Cross game player sharing is on our roadmap for Q1 this year. We don't have a definitive release data, but we'll be working on it in the next couple of months.

Gabriel

Answer

Hey Clark

Cross game player sharing is on our roadmap for Q1 this year. We don't have a definitive release data, but we'll be working on it in the next couple of months.

Gabriel

Great, I'd also love to have this feature.

HI,

Just curious if this feature is implemented or not?

Is this feature implemented? If this feature is not available, I would say this is a big RED flag for the platform. As a studio, I would like the players to be identifiable across all our games by default. We should not be creating players per title. 

Please let us know how we can achieve this functionality?

5 people like this

We're also interested in this kind of feature - in particular we need to know if it's possible to do through cloud code?

3 year bump :) We may be interested in our next game soon, so just starting to plan.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment