Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

Transferred from ticketing system

Robert Segal:

Hey folks looking for UE4 SDK can't find it anywhere on your site but would love to evaluate it for a new project we are working on. Can you help locate it?

Best Answer
The current SDK is available here []

1 person has this question

Hi Robert Segal,

Sorry for the delay, I had this in a draft and thought it sent, my mistake.

We have made some significant improvements to the SDK which includes implementing their new blue print system as well as other key optimization features. If you are prepared to hold out another week or two until we finishing the testing stage, we can then offer it for you to use.

If you use the old SDK now and switch to the new you will end up having to re do work to upgrade to a better system which is why it is currently not up for download.

Kind Regards,

Hi Jamie,

This is great thanks so much.  I think it makes sense to wait it out.

What is the status of the UE4 SDK now?

Hi Dustin

I'm in a position to give you a beta release at the end of the week, would you be happy to participate in this?

Let me know and I'll get it out when it goes to the group.

Hi Gabriel,

Yes, I would like to participate.

Hi Dustin

Could you let me know if you are using Windows or OSX development, and also what devices you are targetting?

Hi Gabriel,

I'm developing on Windows with remote build on OS X, targeting iOS and Android.

I'm very interested to check out a beta of this as well.  Developing on Windows with builds for OSX, iOS and Android.

Also interested in any news regarding the UE4 SDK, developing on Windows targeting Windows PC.

I am also interested in the status of the UE4 SDK and im also developing on Windows and Targeting Windows PC and Android

UE4 SDK still not out? 

UE4 SDK still not available yet? Will it be soon?

Sadly not. It seems it's going to be a while before the developers at GameSparks catch up with their marketing team.

You can see how it's going and keep an eye on it here:

Thanks for your post.  The UE4 SDK is ready and the link you provided ( allows you to download it.  Documentation is being completed as we speak and these will all be moved over to be available directly from the portal when that is complete.

Please go ahead and start using the SDK - we would welcome your feedback on it.

Kind regards,

Login to post a comment