Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Multivariate testing?

Hi there,

I'm interested in the gamesparks platform's support for multivariate experimentation? I see an analytics panel with some basics but I'm wondering if there currently is, or will be, full support.

This would include creating experiments, ramping an experiment up over time (or down if things go wrong), bucketing cohorts and then being able to see percentile breakdowns of behaviours (P20-P80) based on slices of time and cohort?

I may have missed some documentation, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

- Toby.

Best Answer

Hi Toby,

Earlier this week we just released our new 'Segment Everything' functionality.  This allows you to define your own segment types (as many as you need) and segment values and then assign these to most of the GameSparks objects including but not limited to the player.  You can effectively segment your players in any way you want.  You can also use segments to do things like assign different rewards and bonuses based on segments or even have different pricing for different types of player.  Its really quite flexible.

Early next year we will be integrating this new segment functionality with the analytics so that you can drill down into your data by segment.

The interface to the segmentation is generally done in the Cloud Code layer but we also have our new Forms Builder that enables us (and eventually you) to create specific management screens that you can use to administer segments and group players into cohorts for analysis purposes.

The documentation has been updated with Segments and we will be adding to it as we add these other components. https://docs.gamesparks.net/uncategorized/segments

Regards,

John.

Answer

Hi Toby,

Earlier this week we just released our new 'Segment Everything' functionality.  This allows you to define your own segment types (as many as you need) and segment values and then assign these to most of the GameSparks objects including but not limited to the player.  You can effectively segment your players in any way you want.  You can also use segments to do things like assign different rewards and bonuses based on segments or even have different pricing for different types of player.  Its really quite flexible.

Early next year we will be integrating this new segment functionality with the analytics so that you can drill down into your data by segment.

The interface to the segmentation is generally done in the Cloud Code layer but we also have our new Forms Builder that enables us (and eventually you) to create specific management screens that you can use to administer segments and group players into cohorts for analysis purposes.

The documentation has been updated with Segments and we will be adding to it as we add these other components. https://docs.gamesparks.net/uncategorized/segments

Regards,

John.

Hi John,

Thanks for your response, I saw segments appear a day or so ago before seeing your response and figured that it was a similar system.

- Toby

Login to post a comment