Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Timed Leaderboards

Hi

I am amir, a new developer in unity3d.

I have some questions about your services.

I am looking for a service to create High Scores Leaderboards, and after searching in google and reading many websites it seems your services are best.

but I have some questions:

1. I want to create High Scores Leaderboards, which player submit score to it and it will show highscores in some different times ( last 1 hour, today, this week, this month, and All), does is it possible in your service?

2. if it is possible , how many player can send and receive highscores in same time in your free plan? how about other times? how many player can use this service in one day or one week or one month?

3. is there any tutorial for how show hight score services in app?

thanks

Best Answer

Amir,

1. We do support daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards i.e. these are leaderboards which automatically get reset at this frequency.  We don't however have leaderboards that reset hourly but if this was important to you I am sure we could add it to the backlog.

2. Our free plan supports up to 10,000 MAUs so in theory even if all of these players were playing concurrently and posting scores you would not have to pay 

3. Yes - there are some tutorials here showing how to put leaderboards into your game:  https://docs.gamesparks.net/tutorials/unity-tutorial-introduction

Please let me know if you need further help.

John.

Answer

Amir,

1. We do support daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards i.e. these are leaderboards which automatically get reset at this frequency.  We don't however have leaderboards that reset hourly but if this was important to you I am sure we could add it to the backlog.

2. Our free plan supports up to 10,000 MAUs so in theory even if all of these players were playing concurrently and posting scores you would not have to pay 

3. Yes - there are some tutorials here showing how to put leaderboards into your game:  https://docs.gamesparks.net/tutorials/unity-tutorial-introduction

Please let me know if you need further help.

John.

+1

Custom leaderboard would be a fantastic improvement to create timed tournaments (reset every x minutes instead of daily or weekly). Something like Slotomania's tournaments (Playtica)

Thanks,

Agustín

Login to post a comment