Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Friends

Hi,

From the challenges is understand that you can get a friends list from facebook, and play each other. Im trying to add a feature to the game where you can register though email. But i would still like the player to have the chance to add friends through a unique code.

I need to clarify somethings

Does gamesparks keep track of players friends that have installed the app on their device as it does with facebook automatically? if so where can i find this feature? or do i have to code myself?

Cheers,

Best Answer

At the moment you'd have to do it with teams through Cloud Code, on the RegistrationResponse you'd create a team for the User with the teamId being the same as the userId. Then you could create a challenge called friendRequest, depending on who you send it to, if they accept it both players are adding to the respective teams, if they decline, neither are.

I'll be working on a document to help people do this themselves in the near future.

Shane

1 Comment

Answer

At the moment you'd have to do it with teams through Cloud Code, on the RegistrationResponse you'd create a team for the User with the teamId being the same as the userId. Then you could create a challenge called friendRequest, depending on who you send it to, if they accept it both players are adding to the respective teams, if they decline, neither are.

I'll be working on a document to help people do this themselves in the near future.

Shane

Login to post a comment