Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

How to delete collection

Hello

How can I delete the collections "*-runningTotal" and "*-leaderboard" that appears in the dropdown menu of the NoSQL explorer "find" tab ? I have already deleted the event and leaderboard associated to them.

Thank you

Best Answer

Unfortunately there is currently no way of removing the collections -runningTotal and -leaderboard of deleted events or leaderboards. We are currently working on a management page that will let you do this but at the moment it's just in beta.

Shane

Answer

Unfortunately there is currently no way of removing the collections -runningTotal and -leaderboard of deleted events or leaderboards. We are currently working on a management page that will let you do this but at the moment it's just in beta.

Shane

Thanks for the quick answer.

Do you have an idea of the release date of this feature ?

How can I delete a partition of a leaderboard ? or how can I clear / reset a leaderboard ?

Thank you !

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue, there is a solution for it now?

thanks

Any news on this feature, it seems like the function is in beta for months now

Any progress on this? I'd like to delete a collection.

Hi Guys,

You can do this in the NoSql explorer in the portal, simply navigate to the drop tab in the actions window, pick the collection you want to drop from the dropdown menu and then hit Submit. You'll get a confirmation popup before dropping. That's all there is to it. Just to note you can't drop Leaderboard collections this way, Leaderboard collections will be cleared when copying a snapshot from one stage to another if you have a Multi Stage Publishing setup in place like the one in our guideĀ here. Any Leaderboards you have deleted from the portal but have not dropped in Cloud Code before hand will also be removed when doing this.

Thanks,

Liam

Excellent! Thank you.

Login to post a comment