Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Management of the downloadable content

We want to upload downloadable content in batch since we have a lot of unity assets to add. At this moment, we need to upload each and every unity assets package one by one which is tedious. Is there a way to do so via a web service or a rest command? 

Best Answer

Christian,

There is a way to do this.  There is a REST API you can reference.  Documentation for this does not yet exist, so to see how to use it you can look at the code in the GameSparks SDK for Unity.  In Unity, if you got to GameSparks > REST Api you will see a UI screen which accesses the REST api allowing you to upload files.  The code behind this screen is in the GameSparksRestApi script which is in the Editor sub-folder of GameSparks.

Let me know if you need more help.

John.

Answer

Christian,

There is a way to do this.  There is a REST API you can reference.  Documentation for this does not yet exist, so to see how to use it you can look at the code in the GameSparks SDK for Unity.  In Unity, if you got to GameSparks > REST Api you will see a UI screen which accesses the REST api allowing you to upload files.  The code behind this screen is in the GameSparksRestApi script which is in the Editor sub-folder of GameSparks.

Let me know if you need more help.

John.

Thanks its working fine.

I notice that we can only replace files already there - i.e. you can't upload a file with with a short code that doesn't yet exist. Is there a way to use the REST API to create a new downloadable (and short code)?

Hi Katharine, see https://support.gamesparks.net/support/discussions/topics/1000073670

Login to post a comment