Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Understanding Challenges

Hello everyone,

we are currently implementing challenges in our game, we've managed to create and accept challenges, but I'm having issues when trying to understand the challenge outcome. I've set the challenge to use a Leaderboard that I created, but the problem is that it seems to be sharing that leaderboard for all the challenges, not one leaderboard for every challenge, or at least, I don't know how to retrieve the outcome of the challenge once two players have played it.

Maybe an in-depth tutorial would be a good idea...

Thank you! 

Best Answer

Jorge,

We just published new tutorials today on Unity around leaderboards.  A detailed tutorial on Challenges is next and should be out next week.  In the meantime, I will pass your details over to the customer support engineer working on this so that they can help you resolve your issues.

Cheers,

John.

1 Comment

Answer

Jorge,

We just published new tutorials today on Unity around leaderboards.  A detailed tutorial on Challenges is next and should be out next week.  In the meantime, I will pass your details over to the customer support engineer working on this so that they can help you resolve your issues.

Cheers,

John.

Login to post a comment