Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

API request endpoint

I'm developing a game using C++/DirectX for Windows 8. Seeing that their is no native SDK yet for this platform, I would assume I need to communicate with GameSparks via their API. My question is what's the endpoint for connecting, to GET leaderboards? I see the JSON that's needed, but the endpoint is described.

Best Answer

Hi,

We haveĀ been actively working on getting these features integrated into GameSparks. We are currently developing a service similar to photon that we hope to be launching in the coming months.

Thanks,

Liam

1 person has this question

I am evaluating GameSparks but I dont see information about the C++ API or the Server-to-Server API, as mentioned in http://www.gamesparks.com/product/

("C++

Using an alternative development tool - don't worry we provide a generic C++ SDK so that you can add our extensive range of functionality into any game.")

Is it possible to match users and then have a P2P or Server/Client session using a multiplayer library such as Raknet or Photon?

Thanks

Answer

Hi,

We haveĀ been actively working on getting these features integrated into GameSparks. We are currently developing a service similar to photon that we hope to be launching in the coming months.

Thanks,

Liam