Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Using Unity to post to leaderboard

Hi

I'm currently at a bit of a loss as to how to use Unity to post a score to a leaderboard. At the moment I have it triggering an event using:

logEventRequest("EVT").sendAsync(onResult);

However this can only trigger a pre-defined event and doesn't appear to give me any way to specify what the score being uploaded is. If I hard-code a value into the event server-side, triggering that event will add the score, but obviously a leaderboard where the score you post has nothing to do with the score you got isn't much use. This might be a stupid question, but what SHOULD I be doing? The manual doesn't have anything I can see by way of example Unity code.

Best Answer

Hi Michael,

For more information on this check out our Unity Leaderboards tutorial, it explains this process in detail and includes an example project that you can work through step by step.

Thanks,

Liam

Nevermind I figured it out, you just append an addParameter() function call between the logEventRequest and the sendAsync.

Answer

Hi Michael,

For more information on this check out our Unity Leaderboards tutorial, it explains this process in detail and includes an example project that you can work through step by step.

Thanks,

Liam

Login to post a comment